Enabling your 3G Mobile Hotspot to work on Page Plus: So far, this trick seems to work well for the HTC Incredible and HTC Droid Incredible 2. In layman terms, this allows you to use your phone as a modem for your other devices, such as a laptop, etc. Here are the instructions:|
1. from your phone, dial ##pst and then press "Call."
2. Click "edit mode"
3. Enter the security code (usually 000000)
4. Scroll down to "Security"
5. Change the "S.IP DUN User Name" to your phone email@example.com
6. Hit Back (the little "arrow" back on your phone)
7. Scroll down to "M.IP Default Profile"
8. Change "DUN NAI" to your phone firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Press Menu (on your phone), and choose "Commit Modifications."
10. The phone will power cycle.