Instructions for 4G LTE Users:
- Power OFF your device before you submit your Activation Request.
- Do NOT put your 4G SIM Card in the device or turn your phone on until you receive an e-mail confirmation from us that it is safe to do so.
- Be sure purchase your SIM Card from us. Otherwise, your activation request will not go through. ONLY SIM Cards purchased from PagePlusDirect.com qualify for the 1st month discount. If you purchased your SIM Card from ANOTHER source (such as Total Wireless, another dealer, etc), you will need to activate your SIM Card with them.
How to Find your ESN / MEID / IMEI:
Your phone's ESN/MEID/IMEI can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!) or in your phone's "Settings" menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- Please do NOT use the ESN/MEID/IMEI from the box your phone came in - some sellers recycle their boxes, so it could be wrong.
- The number is usually under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N.
- It may be labeled as DEC or HEX or IMEI (for 4G Phones). It can also be found in the phone's settings menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- On some newer 4G phones, the IMEI can only be found by removing the battery (i.e., Samsung). It will always be a 15 digit number.
- Your "new" phone MUST BE a COMPATIBLE CDMA device. The devices from only ONE carrier will work on Total Wireless -
if you don't know the name of that carrier, please contact us.
- You phone must have a "clean" ESN/MEID/IMEI. If it was reported as lost, stolen, fraudulent, or non-pay, it will NOT work on the Total Wireless Network.
Attention Newbies: Do NOT buy your phone on Craigslist!! 98% of all phones sold on Craigslist have been reported as lost, stolen or non-pay and
CANNOT be activated on the Total Wireless Network.
- Your porting account number and passcode / PIN must match what your current carrier has on file.
|Total Wireless Branded||
Total Wireless branded phones were designed specifically to work on the Total Wireless Network.
|Compatible CDMA 3G and 4G Devices||The GOLD STANDARD!! The 3G and 4G Compatible CDMA devices from one carrier will work on the Total Wireless Network. If you are not sure which carrier this is, please ask us. Prepaid Devices will NOT work - see Compatible Phones for details.|
|Alltel Branded||NOT compatible|
|Boost Mobile||NOT compatible|
|Metro PCS||NOT compatible
|Straight Talk||Not Compatible|
|US Cellular||NOT compatible|
|Virgin Mobile||NOT compatible|
Change PhonesAlready a Total Wireless Customer? Use our convenient Change Phone Online Form to get your existing Total Wireless service switched to your new phone.
Activate a New NumberIf you are new to Total Wireless and want to Activate a NEW Number, then use our New Number Activation Form. It is the quickest way to get service with Total Wireless.
Autopay ServiceSign up for our Autopay Service, and let us handle renewing your service each month automatically.
Contact UsIf you need to Contact Us, we are here to answer your questions! We are available 365 days a year.