To port your number to Selectel Wireless, please call Selectel Wireless Customer Service at 1-877-218-5744
Instructions for 4G LTE Users:
- Do NOT put your Selectel Wireless 4G SIM Card in the device until you receive an e-mail confirmation from us that it is safe to do so.
- Be sure you choose a monthly plan of $20.00 or higher.
- To use this form, you *MUST* purchase the SIM Card from us (PagePlusDirect.com). Order your Selectel Wireless SIM Card TODAY!
How to Find your ESN / MEID / IMEI:
Your phone's ESN/MEID/IMEI can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!) or in your phone's "Settings" menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- Please do NOT use the ESN/MEID/IMEI from the box your phone came in - some sellers recycle their boxes, so it could be wrong.
- The number is usually under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N.
- It may be labeled as DEC or HEX or IMEI (for 4G Phones). It can also be found in the phone's settings menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- On some newer 4G phones, the IMEI can only be found by removing the battery (i.e., Samsung). It will always be a 15 digit number.
We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (7 days a week! - Holidays Included). Port-In Requests sent during non-business hours will be processed the very next morning at 8:00 a.m. Please allow between 20 minutes to 2 hours for your Port-In Request to be processed. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your number is ported to Selectel Wireless with instructions on how to activate your phone AND a toll-free support number to our office if have additional questions.
|Compatible CDMA 3G and 4G Devices||The GOLD STANDARD!! The 3G and 4G Compatible CDMA devices from one carrier will work on the Selectel Wireless Network. If you are not sure which carrier this is, please ask us. Prepaid Devices will NOT work - see Compatible Phones for details.|
|Alltel Branded||NOT compatible|
|Boost Mobile||NOT compatible|
|Metro PCS||NOT compatible
|Straight Talk||Not Compatible|
|US Cellular||NOT compatible|
|Virgin Mobile||NOT compatible|
Yes, as long as it has been removed from the Selectel Wireless System for at least 24 hours with NO number attached to it.
Change PhonesAlready a Selectel Wireless Customer? Use our convenient Change Phone Online Form to get your existing Selectel Wireless service switched to your new phone.
Activate a New NumberIf you are new to Selectel Wireless and want to Activate a NEW Number, then use our New Number Activation Form. It is the quickest way to get service with Selectel Wireless.
Port Your Existing NumberAre you with another carrier and want to keep your number? Use our Port your Existing Number Form to quickly and easily transfer your number.
Contact UsIf you need to Contact Us, we are here to answer your questions! We are available 365 days a year.