Total Wireless SIM Card Change - Just $4.99!
For existing Total Wireless customers only!Use this form if you want to change from your existing SIM Total Wireless SIM Card to another Total Wireless SIM Card. For 4G devices, a Total Wireless 4G SIM Card IS REQUIRED. Please be sure your phone is compatible with Total Wireless before attempting to change your SIM Card (see our list of compatible phones)
Instructions for 4G LTE Users:
- Make sure your existing device AND the new device to be used on Total Wireless are powered OFF before you submit your SIM Card Change Request.
- Do NOT put your 4G SIM Card in the device or turn your phone on until you receive an e-mail confirmation from us that it is safe to do so.
How to Find your ESN / MEID / IMEI:
Your phone's ESN/MEID/IMEI can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!) or in your phone's "Settings" menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- Please do NOT use the ESN/MEID/IMEI from the box your phone came in - some sellers recycle their boxes, so it could be wrong.
- If you are looking on the back of your phone, the number is usually under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N. It may be labeled as DEC or HEX or IMEI (for 4G Phones).
- On some 4G phones, the IMEI can ONLY be found by removing the battery (i.e., Samsung). It will always be a 15-digit number.
SIM Card Change Requests are processed between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm EST, 7 days a week (holidays included). When your new SIM Card Change Request is complete (usually within just a few minutes), you will receive an e-mail (please check your spam or junk e-mail - our e-mail will usually end up there) containing instructions on how to activate your "new" device (which is basically just to turn the device "ON.")
|Total Wireless Branded||
Total Wireless branded phones were designed specifically to work on the Total Wireless Network.
|Compatible CDMA 3G and 4G Devices||The GOLD STANDARD!! The 3G and 4G Compatible CDMA devices from one carrier will work on the Total Wireless Network. If you are not sure which carrier this is, please ask us. Prepaid Devices will NOT work - see Compatible Phones for details.|
|Alltel Branded||NOT compatible|
|Boost Mobile||NOT compatible|
|Metro PCS||NOT compatible
|Straight Talk||Not Compatible|
|US Cellular||NOT compatible|
|Virgin Mobile||NOT compatible|
Change PhonesAlready a Total Wireless Customer? Use our convenient Change Phone Online Form to get your existing Total Wireless service switched to your new phone.
Port Your Existing NumberAre you with another carrier and want to keep your number? Use our Port your Existing Number Form to quickly and easily transfer your number.
Autopay ServiceSign up for our Autopay Service, and let us handle renewing your service each month automatically.
Contact UsIf you need to Contact Us, we are here to answer your questions! We are available 365 days a year.