Total Wireless SIM Card Change - Just $4.99!
For existing Total Wireless customers only!Use this form if you want to change from your existing SIM Total Wireless SIM Card to another Total Wireless SIM Card. For 4G devices, a Total Wireless 4G SIM Card IS REQUIRED. Please be sure your phone is compatible with Total Wireless before attempting to change your SIM Card (see our list of compatible phones)
To change your SIM Card, please call Total Wireless Customer Service at 1-866-663-3633.
5 Reasons why you should use PagePlusDirect.com:
- Proven track record - we have successfully performed tens of thousands of SIM Card Changes!
- If you have trouble programming your phone, call us anytime on our Help Line (Number provided in Confirmation E-Mail)
- Professional and courteous assistance from operators in the USA.
- USA family owned and operated.
- Open 7 days a week for your convenience from 8:00am to 8:00pm EST (EVERY day of the year!)
Instructions for 4G LTE Users:
- Make sure your existing device AND the new device to be used on Total Wireless are powered OFF before you submit your SIM Card Change Request.
- Do NOT put your 4G SIM Card in the device or turn your phone on until you receive an e-mail confirmation from us that it is safe to do so.
How to Find your ESN / MEID / IMEI:
Your phone's ESN/MEID/IMEI can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!) or in your phone's "Settings" menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- Please do NOT use the ESN/MEID/IMEI from the box your phone came in - some sellers recycle their boxes, so it could be wrong.
- If you are looking on the back of your phone, the number is usually under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N. It may be labeled as DEC or HEX or IMEI (for 4G Phones).
- On some 4G phones, the IMEI can ONLY be found by removing the battery (i.e., Samsung). It will always be a 15-digit number.
SIM Card Change Requests are processed between the hours of 8:00am to 8:00pm EST, 7 days a week (holidays included). When your new SIM Card Change Request is complete (usually within just a few minutes), you will receive an e-mail (please check your spam or junk e-mail - our e-mail will usually end up there) containing instructions on how to activate your "new" device (which is basically just to turn the device "ON.")
We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (7 days a week! - Holidays Included). SIM Card Change Requests sent during non-business hours will be processed the next morning at 8:00 a.m. Please allow 10 to 15 minutes for your SIM Card change to be processed. Wait for your confirmation e-mail before putting your SIM Card in the device.
|Total Wireless Branded||
Total Wireless branded phones were designed specifically to work on the Total Wireless Network.
|Compatible CDMA 3G and 4G Devices||The GOLD STANDARD!! The 3G and 4G Compatible CDMA devices from one carrier will work on the Total Wireless Network. If you are not sure which carrier this is, please ask us. Prepaid Devices will NOT work - see Compatible Phones for details.|
|Alltel Branded||NOT compatible|
|Boost Mobile||NOT compatible|
|Metro PCS||NOT compatible
|Straight Talk||Not Compatible|
|US Cellular||NOT compatible|
|Virgin Mobile||NOT compatible|
Q. Can I re-use a Total Wireless SIM Card that has already been used on another number or another phone?
No, your Total Wireless SIM Card can only be used on one number and one phone. If you change numbers or change phones, you will need to purchase a NEW Total Wireless SIM Card.
Q. I currently have a Total Wireless Micro SIM Card. I just bought a phone that requires a Nano SIM Card. Now what?
You will need to purchase a NEW Total Wireless SIM Card. When you receive the SIM Card in the mail, call Total Wireless Customer Service at 1-866-663-3633 to have them switch your new phone to the new SIM Card.
Q. I just got a new 4G LTE phone and I want to switch my current Total Wireless 4G LTE service to it - do I use the "Change SIM Cards" form?
You must purchase a NEW Total Wireless SIM Card each time you change phones. When you receive the SIM Card in the mail, call Total Wireless Customer Service at 1-866-663-3633 to have them switch your new phone to the new SIM Card.
No, your current plan is NOT affected. The only thing that will change is the SIM Card you will be using! Everything else will stay the same.
Change PhonesAlready a Total Wireless Customer? Use our convenient Change Phone Online Form to get your existing Total Wireless service switched to your new phone.
Port Your Existing NumberAre you with another carrier and want to keep your number? Use our Port your Existing Number Form to quickly and easily transfer your number.
Autopay ServiceSign up for our Autopay Service, and let us handle renewing your service each month automatically.
Contact UsIf you need to Contact Us, we are here to answer your questions! We are available 365 days a year.