Instructions for 4G LTE Users:
- Power OFF your device before you submit your Activation Request.
- Do NOT put your 4G SIM Card in the device or turn your phone on until you receive an e-mail confirmation from us that it is safe to do so.
- Be sure you choose a monthly plan of $29.95 or higher. Otherwise, your activation request will not go through.
- Phone numbers being ported from the following TracFone Brands do NOT qualify for 1st Month Discount: Net10, Simple Mobile, Telcel, and TracFone. To port-in a number from one of these carriers, please use our TracFone Brand Port-In Form - $10.00 Fee
- ONLY SIM Cards purchased from PagePlusDirect qualify for the 1st Month Discount. If you purchased your SIM Card somewhere else, please use our Retail Port-In Activation Form - $10.00 Fee
How to Find your ESN / MEID / IMEI:
Your phone's ESN/MEID/IMEI can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!) or in your phone's "Settings" menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- Please do NOT use the ESN/MEID/IMEI from the box your phone came in - some sellers recycle their boxes, so it could be wrong.
- The number is usually under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N.
- It may be labeled as DEC or HEX or IMEI (for 4G Phones). It can also be found in the phone's settings menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- On some newer 4G phones, the IMEI can only be found by removing the battery (i.e., Samsung). It will always be a 15 digit number.
Page Plus is NOW 4G LTE as of October 2nd, 2014!!
Read more about this here
- Your "new" phone MUST BE a COMPATIBLE compatible CDMA device. The devices from only ONE carrier will work on Page Plus -
if you don't know the name of that carrier, please contact us.
- You phone must have a "clean" ESN/MEID/IMEI. If it was reported as lost, stolen, fraudulent, or non-pay, it will NOT work on the Page Plus Network.
Attention Newbies: Do NOT buy your phone on Craigslist!! 98% of all phones sold on Craigslist have been reported as lost, stolen or non-pay and
CANNOT be activated on the Page Plus Network.
- If you are activating a 4G phone, you must be on the $29.95 Monthly Plan or higher.
- Your porting account number and passcode / PIN must match what your current carrier has on file.
|Page Plus Branded||
Page Plus branded phones were designed specifically to work on the Page Plus Network.
|Compatible CDMA 3G and 4G Devices||The GOLD STANDARD!! The 3G and 4G Compatible CDMA devices from one carrier will work on the Page Plus Network. If you are not sure which carrier this is, please ask us. Prepaid Devices will NOT work - see Compatible Phones for details.|
|Alltel Branded||NOT compatible|
|Boost Mobile||NOT compatible|
|Metro PCS||NOT compatible
|Straight Talk||Not Compatible|
|US Cellular||NOT compatible|
|Virgin Mobile||NOT compatible|
Everytime you add a a Standard Plan PIN (like the $10 PIN or $25 PIN), it will extend your expiration date 120 days FROM THE DAY YOU LOAD IT. (use the information on this page to check your cash balance expiration date: https://www.pageplusdirect.com/page_plus_how_to_check_your_balance.html). Just keep an eye on your expiration date (for the cash balance portion of your account and NOT your Plan Expiration Date), and add funds on the day it is set to expire or anytime before that date. By doing this, whatever cash is still left on your account will roll-over to the next 120 period. IMPORTANT: Again, be sure that what you are adding plus the existing balance NEVER exceeds $29.94 or it will renew your phone IMMEDIATELY on the $29.95 Monthly Plan.
Change PhonesAlready a Page Plus Customer? Use our convenient Change Phone Online Form to get your existing Page Plus service switched to your new phone.
Activate a New NumberIf you are new to Page Plus and want to Activate a NEW Number, then use our New Number Activation Form. It is the quickest way to get service with Page Plus.
Autopay ServiceSign up for our Autopay Service, and let us handle renewing your service each month automatically.
Contact UsIf you need to Contact Us, we are here to answer your questions! We are available 365 days a year.