To do a New Number Activation, please call Page Plus Customer Service at 1-800-550-2436.
6 Reasons why you should use PagePlusDirect.com:
- Proven track record - we have successfully activated tens of thousands of devices!
- Activations and Ports are FREE! (be sure to purchase your SIM Card from us)
- If you have trouble programming your phone, call us toll-free on our activation help line (Number provided in Confirmation E-Mail)
- Professional and courteous assistance from AMERICAN operators in the USA.
- USA family owned and operated.
- Open 7 days a week for your convenience (EVERY day of the year!)
Instructions for 4G LTE Users:
- Power OFF your device before you submit your Activation Request.
- Do NOT put your 4G SIM Card in the device or turn your phone on until you receive an e-mail confirmation from us that it is safe to do so.
- Be sure you choose a monthly plan of $29.95 or higher. Otherwise, your activation request will not go through.
- ONLY SIM Cards purchased from PagePlusDirect qualify for the 1st month discount. If you purchased your SIM Card from ANOTHER source (such as PagePlusCellular, another dealer, etc), you will need to activate your SIM Card with them.
How to Find your ESN / MEID / IMEI:
Your phone's ESN/MEID/IMEI can usually be found on the back of the phone AFTER you remove the battery (it will NOT be on the battery!) or in your phone's "Settings" menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- Please do NOT use the ESN/MEID/IMEI from the box your phone came in - some sellers recycle their boxes, so it could be wrong.
- The number is usually under or above the barcodes. It is NOT the pESN, FCC ID or the S/N.
- It may be labeled as DEC or HEX or IMEI (for 4G Phones). It can also be found in the phone's settings menu, usually under "About Phone" or "Phone Info."
- On some newer 4G phones, the IMEI can only be found by removing the battery (i.e., Samsung). It will always be a 15 digit number.
Page Plus is NOW 4G LTE as of October 2nd, 2014!!
Read more about this here
We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (7 days a week! - Holidays Included). New Number Activations sent during non-business hours will be processed the next morning at 8:00 a.m. Please allow 10 to 15 minutes for your New Number Activation to be processed. Wait for your confirmation e-mail before putting your SIM Card in the device (if 4G).
- Your "new" phone MUST BE a COMPATIBLE compatible CDMA device. The devices from only ONE carrier will work on Page Plus -
if you don't know the name of that carrier, please contact us.
- You phone must have a "clean" ESN/MEID/IMEI. If it was reported as lost, stolen, fraudulent, or non-pay, it will NOT work on the Page Plus Network.
Attention Newbies: Do NOT buy your phone on Craigslist!! 98% of all phones sold on Craigslist have been reported as lost, stolen or non-pay and
CANNOT be activated on the Page Plus Network.
- If you are activating a 4G phone, you must be on the $29.95 Monthly Plan or higher.
|Page Plus Branded||
Page Plus branded phones were designed specifically to work on the Page Plus Network.
|Compatible CDMA 3G and 4G Devices||The GOLD STANDARD!! The 3G and 4G Compatible CDMA devices from one carrier will work on the Page Plus Network. If you are not sure which carrier this is, please ask us. Prepaid Devices will NOT work - see Compatible Phones for details.|
|Alltel Branded||NOT compatible|
|Boost Mobile||NOT compatible|
|Metro PCS||NOT compatible
|Straight Talk||Not Compatible|
|US Cellular||NOT compatible|
|Virgin Mobile||NOT compatible|
Yes, as long as it has NO number attached to it, it will work. However, if it has been in-active for 364 days, it will NEVER work again.
Q. I currently have a Page Plus Micro SIM Card. I just bought a phone that requires a Nano SIM Card. Now what?
You will need to purchase a Page Plus Nano SIM Card and do an ESN Change to it. More and more new phones will require the smaller "Nano" SIM Card. It is for this reason that we recommend purchasing the Nano SIM Card with the Micro/Standard Adapter Kit. The kit will allow you to use a Nano SIM Card in a phone that requires the Micro or Standard SIM Card. Or, you can cut your micro SIM Card down to a Nano SIM Card by using these instructions: Micro SIM to Nano SIM Cutting Guide.
Change PhonesAlready a Page Plus Customer? Use our convenient Change Phone Online Form to get your existing Page Plus service switched to your new phone.
Port Your Existing NumberAre you with another carrier and want to keep your number? Use our Port your Existing Number Form to quickly and easily transfer your number.
Autopay ServiceSign up for our Autopay Service, and let us handle renewing your service each month automatically.
Contact UsIf you need to Contact Us, we are here to answer your questions! We are available 365 days a year.